Wednesday 8 October 2008

PLS LAUGH...WEDDING DANCE

Most couple now rehearse their first wedding dance and you cant imagine orisirisi efisi and steps you see. It is always fun and sets the scene for a memorable day.Thats the only time the couple has the priviledge to dance publicly while others watch. Some people dont give a damn and just bore people with their apala dance step with no rythm...

Bunmi and tolu wedding dance part 2


View this wedding dance with Micheal Jackson efisi


Na wa o, I beg I wan marry, view this, lovely



Few nigerian wedding songs are as follows
Olo mi - Tosin Martins
Oruka - Sunny Nneji
If I aint got you - Alicia Keys
Because you loved me – Celine Dion
Power of love – Celine Dion
When I fall in love – Celine Dion
Cant help falling in love with you – Elvis Presley
Everything I do – Bryan Adams
I finally found someone – Barbara Streisand/ Bryan Adams
Suddenly – Billy Ocean
Here and Now – Luther Vandross
Could I have this dance – Anne Murray
Always - Luther Vandross
Endless love – Luther Vandross
Unforgettable – Nat Cole/ Natalie Cole
I swear – All-4-One
Always – Atlantic Starr
All my life – K-CI & Jo Jo
Lost Without you -Robin Thicke
Ribbon in the sky - Stevie wonder
Spend my life with you -Eric Benet
At last - Etta James(this is an oldie but it's a classic)
From this moment- Shania Twain
Banky W – Till My Dying Day
Moyege, Hallelujah Moyege
Koso’babire
African Queen – Tu Face
Mbiri – Oliver de Coque
Olufunmi – Styl Plus
Love me jeje, Love me tender – Seyi Sodimu
Imagine That – Styl Plus .....'I cant imagine someone playing this for a wedding'
From This Moment – Shania Twain

Well for more songs for different reasons like Recessional music etc, pls view
http://www.ourweddingsongs.com/
http://www.weddingwire.com/shared/WeddingSongsMusic

If you have any good videos, pls send to me via e-mail
Cheers....Enjoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I REALLY LOVE THE WAY U GUYS DANCE, ITS AWESOME! GOOD JOB; AND I WISH U GUYS A HAPPY AND BLESSED MARRIED LIFE.
BUNMI USA.