Tuesday 7 October 2008

WEDDING PLANNING

This is the in-thing now o. Except you want to injure your self and work ur self up. Imagine you have to sort out catering, photography, video, get the hall, your dress, your bridal train and the list goes on and on..... how do you cope. The answer is as a New bride to be or Groom, pamper yourself before your day and get the run arounds...co-ordinate and take your orders.
There are so many wedding planners in town now. Infact my little sister told me that she also wants to join the trend...lol. You can decide to be the chief organiser or planner for your wedding but ensure you delegate task to your friends....if you have friends who dont have a job..u know
Some planners are expensive while some are just there. But what do you look out for?
If you ask me...I dont know myself. I think the most important thing is to know how organised the person is in dealing with your enquiries. Your planner should be well spoken and be able to negotiate well esp. in this our naija. Must have good taste and have loads of contacts. Must have be ready to see to your demands and calm you down when necessary. Trust is also key.

I am a wedding planner and I am as free as a bird. I give advice to new couple and also assist in getting vendors that suits your purse. I actually organised this wedding - Bunmi&Tolu

Meanwhile, in the midst of your many consideration.. you can also view these links
http://www.weddingplannerworld.com/index.htm or buy a wedding planner.
Or
http://weddingvogue.blogspot.com/2007/11/hello-everyone-how-are-you-guys-doing.html

Your wedding planner/event co-ordinator determines on how the day will look. Be sure to get the right person with reasonable price. Ask me via my mail if you ever need help.

No comments: